Snapshot: Images of the facelifted Renault Duster (with Renault badges replacing the Dacia badges) have been released. Expect the SUV to reach the Indian market sometime next year.
First showcased at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show, the facelifted Dacia Duster sees minor styling tweaks and Renault badges to be branded as the Renault Duster. While Dacia is the low cost car division of French car maker Renault, various Dacia cars are sold as Renaults in many developing countries across the globe. One such country is India, where the Dacia badge on the Duster has made way for Renault units. Apart from the Renault badges, the facelifted Duster branded with Renault signage gets a different front grille with chrome slats.
Other exterior and interior changes on the facelifted Renault Duster mirror those that were first introduced in the Dacia badged model. The changes include the following:
- Revised head lamps with integrated daytime running lamps
- Duster branded roof rails
- Revised 16-inch alloy wheels
- Revised tail lamps
- Chrome tipped exhaust finisher
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Refreshed instrumentation
- New center console
- New infotainment system
- Center armrest with storage module