Hyundai is offering attractive discounts on its Santro, i10 and 120 models, across variants. The discounts range from as low as Rs. 20,521 to a healthy Rs. 40,000. Here we take a quick look at the discounts being offered to see if they make the overall proposition of these cars better.
Need a Diesel Car, MAX budget: 6L on road, Hyderabad.
1) Amazing engine with good fuel economy: Preferably The national Diesel Engine
2) Not too plasticy or cheap interiors.
3) Power windows, AC, and the regular stuff.
4) Ride quality: should not be too bumpy.
5) Average Boot and Rear seat space.
6) Easy maintenance: No A.S.S. horror stories.
7) No Beat Diesel/Fig
With petrol prices hitting the roof, shifting to cheaper fuels like diesel or driving electric or hybrid cars seems to be the next best alternative. But diesel cars don’t exactly come cheap and the cost of servicing them can be huge. Hybrids and electrics, on the other hand, cost a bomb, making them out of bounds for most buyers on the lookout