On June 20, CarToq.com ran a quiz among the community members on Facebook. This is the beginning of a series of fun quizzes we will be running from time to time – just to spur everyone to compete and show off their car knowledge :)
Of course, the winners will get attractive CarToq.com T-shirts free! So watch out for these contests and win attractive prizes.
This week, Nalin Gambhir was the lucky draw winner. Congratulations, Nalin!
Here are the answers to this week’s quiz:
- Most expensive car in India: Bugatti Veyron at Rs. 16 crores
- Permissible legal limit of alcohol content in the body for a driver in India: 30mgdl
- First Indian car company to start production in India and year: Hindustan Motors in 1942
- Largest Indian car community on Facebook: Cartoq.com (non-manufacturer community) or Nissan India (manufacturer community) or Maruti Suzuki Ritz (model community)
- Car gifted to Sachin Tendulkar when he broke Sunil Gavaskar’s record for most test centuries, and by whom: Fiat (Michael Schumacher) gifted Sachin a Ferrari
Stay tuned for the next quiz!