The Nissan and Datsun brands have come up with a unique test drive scheme for the Indian market. If you test drive a Nissan Micra CVT hatchback or a Sunny CVT sedan or a Datsun RediGo AMT hatchback and choose a car from some other rival brand, Nissan and Datsun will give you free accessories for the car you have purchased. In case of the Micra and Sunny, there will be Rs. 8,000 worth accessories given away and in case of the RediGo, Rs. 5,000 worth accessories will be given away.
However, there are some terms and conditions for this offer.
Accessories worth 5000 INR and 8000 INR (max. at MRP level) to be given to buyer on producing the required documents within 7 days of test drive. Accessories must be given from the list of accessories shared.
- Buyers must produce following documents to claim the Accessories worth 5,000 IN.
- Copy of retail invoice of competition model; Invoice date should be within 7 days of test drive
- Copy of Insurance issued for competition model.
- Buyer’s PAN Card
- Buyers acknowledgement copy & Signature on acknowledgement should match with signature on PAN card
- Documents mentioned under buyer’s documents
- Invoice of Accessories given to buyer
The Nissan Micra CVT is one of the most affordable CVT automatic cars in India. It’s powered by a 1.2 liter-3 cylinder petrol engine that produces 75 Bhp and 104 Nm. Prices start from Rs. 5.99 lakhs. The Sunny CVT is one of the most spacious C-Segment sedans in India, and is now a very well priced car after a big price cut.
The Sunny CVT is powered by a 1.5 liter petrol engine with 98 Bhp-134 Nm. Prices start from Rs. 9.24 lakhs. The Datsun RediGO is one of the least priced automatic cars in India. It uses an 1 liter-3 cylinder petrol engine with 68 Bhp and 91 Nm. A 5 speed AMT gearbox is on offer, and prices start from Rs. 3.81 lakhs.