The Best Variant Under Rs 12 Lakh for the Safety-Conscious Buyer
What safety features does the car have? What is its safety rating?
Does the car have features like parking camera, rear parking sensors, follow-me-home headlights, etc.
Does the car have enough interior space?
The XUV300 has a high GNCAP rating It has ABS and airbags, rear parking sensors and follow-me-home headlights
The lane-keeping assist feature provides additional safety on highways Besides, it has good ground clearance, and high-speed stability
Mahindra XUV300 W4 Diesel
- It is the least expensive - Crucial safety features like ABS, two airbags, crash warning, and rear parking sensors - High GNCAP rating and lane-keeping assist - Competitive price
Variant 2 for the Safety-Conscious Buyer
Mahindra XUV300 W6 Turbosport
- Comes with additional fog lights enhancing visibility
Mahindra XUV300 W6 AMT Sunroof NT
- Additional comfort with an automatic transmission and sunroof
Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel Sunroof NT
- All the safety features of W6 Turbosport - Has a sunroof - Has a diesel engine
Mahindra XUV300 W8
- All the basic safety features - A crash warning system - Projector headlights
The Mahindra XUV300 W8 variant stands out as the best option for a safety-conscious buyer.
1. Mahindra XUV300 W8 2. Mahindra XUV300 W4 Diesel 3. Mahindra XUV300 W6 Turbosport Check out the next 3 screens to find out which is the right variant for your needs.
It has all-around safety features and added visibility due to projector headlights.
The W4 Diesel variant is an affordable option, providing essential safety features and high GNCAP rating
The W6 Turbosport variant has fog lights, besides the essential safety features
These three Mahindra XUV300 variants offer a good balance between safety features and price.